Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grandpa Jones



I have a new design in my teddy bears. This one I call Grandpa Jones because he has a mustache and wears glasses. I have a passion for teddy bears and I love designing something new all the time.





I design teddy bears that are child safe because I feel teddy bears should be handled and hugged. Everyone needs a hug. I use only locking eyes and noses on my bears and all the joints are plastic so that if the bear gets wet or needs to be washed he won't be damaged. The fur is a synthetic fur and this can even be brushed and it won't hurt it, in fact it looks better when it is brushed.





Yesterday I put Grandpa Jones on eBay auction and this is the first time that I did this and I am hoping that you will take a look.

Everyone have a great day!

Eva

www.ejcrafts.com

No comments: