Friday, May 25, 2012

More coats and other things

Well I worked on some different type of coats.  These coats have raglan sleeves so that will fit different size dolls plus I rolled under the fur on the cuffs so that can even be let out for a taller doll.  I am showing these on 20 inch dolls.



















The one on the left is a grey with brown and black plaid strips and a dark tan faux fur and the one on the right is a hunter green suede like cloth with a beige and rust colored faux fur.  They are both fully lined in a heavy off white satin.

I have also been crocheting again and have make a few sweatera and hats for the dolls.  This sweater is a pink and lavender with buttons to match and there is also a hat not shown.





Then I made and dressed a 25 inch baby doll in a satin brocade outfit, satin baby shoes and trimmed all with pink ribbon.  For her I also made a pink and white sweater and hat to match.  She is a large baby and sits in a child's rocker.



 So now you can see what all I have been working on the last couple of weeks.
I sure am enjoying back crocheting which I haven't been able to do for a while.



 








No comments: