Thursday, May 31, 2012

A quick update on the coats and hats.

I have completed two more coats and hats.  These are for the large dolls.  The coat will fit dolls from 26 inches to 32 inches.  These are both a wool blend, burgundy in color and lined with a burgundy satin.  The hat matches and is in a pillbox style. 

The first coat I did with a long very soft white faux fur and the second one I wanted a more vintage look so it was made with a leopard print shorter fur.  I remember seeing this type of coat on ladies when I was growing up.  I have designed all the coats myself and do take custom orders for any of the coats that I have posted.  The coats on here are all listed on my website if you want to go check them out.


















The coats are both shown on dolls from the 1970's  They are both Eegee walking dolls.  The first is a 32 inch doll and the second a 31 inch doll.

I hope you enjoy looking at the coats and hats and that you will check out my website at http://www.ejcrafts.com and look at all the coats, hats, sweaters and jackets that I have made.  It is never to early to order for fall and winter as I probably will not be able to get many more of them made for general sales because of custom orders.


No comments: