Friday, August 15, 2008

Well I got my 4th doll finished today.


I feel good today as I finished the 4th doll in my character doll series. This is the cowgirl I talked about the other day. This one caused some problems in that I had a design for a peasant blouse in my head as I ended up having to take it apart several times to get it to look right. The skirt was easy and I had this adorable cowboy print that made it the doll look western. I then designed some boots for her. That turned out not as hard as I thought it would be. I did not put heels on the boots because the foot is flat and the doll would not be able to stand if I did that. The cowboy hat I had in my stash of supplies and I think it set off the doll well.


This week as been a busy week with my also making a blue and white bear for a friend that has a new grandson on the way. I hope you will check out my website and see all the animals and dolls that I have been busy making.


Eva

No comments: