Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally got doll number 5 finished today


Well I am a little slow but I did get doll number 5 done today. This one I call Spring Maiden. After making the doll, I used a new yarn I found that is two toned tan and it makes for great looking hair. The first thing I made was a hat. On my first attempt to design this hat it worked. Then it was on to the outfit and that worked the first time too. Yea, for me as it usually takes a couple of attempts. The felt shoes did take me a couple of tries. Then it was just finding the right colors of ribbon to finish her and some flowers in her hand and there I had my Spring Maiden.
I hope that you like her and she is for sale on my website along with all the others that I have made. I have a couple of more that I want to make but haven't decided just what they will be. It will probably come to me in the night as to what they should look like.
Enjoy
Eva

No comments: