Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dolls, dolls and more dolls.







Dolls and more dolls. I am having so much fun! I go to the thrift stores and find all these dolls that are in good shape but have been played with and are dirty and have messy hair. I bring them home and with a good washing and shampoo and some times curling of the hair, they look like new dolls. Then I just make them clothes and they don't even look like the same doll. These I can then sell at a good price. Most of them are not vintage but just something that was made in the last 10 years or so.

I have found a couple of vintage dolls and that is exciting to find a collector doll among all the modern dolls. Today it was another Berenguer baby boy doll. He still needs some clothes so he won't be ready to sell just yet.

The dolls pictured are all more modern dolls and they look nothing like the dolls that I found in a dirty messy condition.

Hope you enjoy my journey into the world of redoing all these dolls because I sure am. It is becoming an addiction of what can I find next.

Tune in and see what I come up with next.

No comments: