Monday, September 6, 2010

Last day for gift.






Okay this is the last day I will offer the free gift when you order from my website. Tomorrow will be too late!


I have also added these three dolls. They are all bargain priced at $25 each. The little one is a 12 inch Eegee doll from the 60's. She is all vinyl and I have dressed her in a fun fish print dress and bloomers. Also made her shoes and socks.

The other two are from my collection. They are TallyTots dolls made for WalMart a few years ago. They have the vinyl head, arms and legs and cloth bodies. They are 18 inch dolls and the WalMart version of the American Girl doll. I just have too many dolls and seeing they were just sitting on my shelf, I decided to offer them to someone else to enjoy.

Have a safe and great Labor Day.

No comments: