Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Sale






Hope everyone is enjoying the last long weekend before fall or spring which ever part of the world you live in. We are finally suppose to start to cool off tomorrow.

Thought I would help every one out with a sale on my website and those that are starting to think about their Christmas gifts. Yep, I know, no one wants to think about Christmas yet but it is a good time to start getting those special gifts for the wonderful people on your list.

Just for my blogger friends,
$5 gift for anyone who buys $50 worth of merchanise...
A $14.95 bear or doll for those who buy $100 worth of merchanise...
And $24.95 bear or doll for those who buy $200 worth of merchanise...

This will only run today Sunday September 5 and tomorrow September 6

If you need to put things on layaway for later, I will hold your order with a 50% deposit.

I have several shows coming up this fall so get your things before they disappear. Everything is pretty much one of a kind and I don't think I will have much time to make any thing else.

No comments: